St. Andrews Church, Darjeeling was built in the year 1843 under the supervision of Captain Bishop. It was damaged by an earthquake and rebuilt in the year 1873. A great colonial structure on the Mall road, it looks dilapidated from outside but inside is a different story. It is opposite to the Gorkha Ranga Manch and on a road going up towards the Darjeeling Tourist Lodge. Inside the church there are plaques that list some of the oldest residents of Darjeeling. A must visit.